0

:D

2 more days till Christmas!! :D:D

i wanted to change my blog template but cant cuz got some sort of problem... :'( hope tomorrow can... :/

anyway,


last Friday(Dec 19), my cousin bought us dinner at Woo Ga Chon, a korean BBQ restaurant, and ZOMGKATHRINEISSOCUTEIFORGOTTENHOWTOSPACELOL... XDXD >>

CUTE!!!~~~

there was nothing in the plates... lol videos >>






lol... CUTENESS!!!~~~ LOLOL my blog is overflowing with it!! XDXD

moving on~~

Christmas is only round the corner, so i drew Frosty the snowman and Ruldoph the reindeer!! :D:D >>

LAWL...

cute rite?? XDXD next, its Santa Bearino!! lol >>

X)X)

cute~~ XDXD wth is wrong with my blog today, all cute stuff!! LOL...

anyway,

hope that the annoying problem will be resolved tomorrow so i can change 'into' my Christmas blog skin... XDXD

~~!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!~~

* end *

0 comments:

Post a Comment