0

:D

zomg~~ havent been updating my blog for a week!! lol dont die on me!! X)X)
anyway(i've been using lots and lots of 'anyway', rite?? XD), gonna update now... :)

FEAST ON YOUR EYES
and ears ;)

so lets start with last week... *clears throat* i watched Bolt!! :D lol if u dono what a Bolt is, its a super-cute -white-furred-dono-what-breed-with-an-oversized-head dog!! XDXD the movie's very funny... lol GO WATCH!! X)X) btw, watched the 2D version cuz i don wanna wear ANOTHER specs on my existing one... lol

that's fake... rite?? XD
__________

moving on~~

i changed my email, and i added EVERYONE on my contact list to my MSN, so if u see any email containing 'marcus' in it, ADD ME!! X)X)
__________

Britney's latest album, Circus, is finally out, but im a few days late in publishing it on my blog(it was released on Dec 2)... anyway, this is the title track >>

Circus



__________

Simple Plan's new song >>

Save You



__________

Akon's new song, featuring Colby O'Donis and Kardinal Offishall

Beautiful ft Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall



__________
Leona Lewis's >>

Forgive Me



__________

Chris Brown's new song was out a few months ago, but still havent been airing on the radio(i thk), so, *drum roll* XDXD >>

Dreamer



__________

Christmas is coming!! lol so be generous and buy me this!! XDXD >>

superb, aren't they?? XDXD

they're Emporio Armani shades... lol I WANT!!~~ lol
__________

my aunt also gave me(and my brothers) new wallets!! :D tropicana life on the outside, wild channel on the inside... lol >>


wee~~~ lol

so, i guess thats it for now... :) see you next time on 'The Blog Show'!!~~ XDXD

* end *

0 comments:

Post a Comment